Electronics Development Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH114339
Location: England, Leicestershire
Sector: Hardware / Firmware, R and D
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000 per annum
Date posted: 03/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Electronics Development Engineer - Leicester - Up to £45K
In this role you will assist with the design and development of electronics products from initial evaluation through product development to standard compliance. Working within a multi-disciplined team you will be providing expertise in electronics design down to PCB level including schematic design, layout, FPGA, microcontroller and firmware development.
The role would ideally suit an Electronics Design Engineer or Hardware Engineer who has had experience in firmware development.
Electronics Development Engineer Requirements:
* Familiar with product development from an electronic / systems point of view
* Board level schematic design and layout
* Compliance with EMC standards from a product development perspective
* Experience of firmware development (FPGA, microcontroller code design)
* Electro-mechanical systems development.
* Experience with Xilinx FPGA devices
* Familiarity with Microchip (PIC) devices
Electronics Development Engineer Responsibilities
* Support the team in the development of new products and applications.
* Be involved with the electrical, electronic and systems-related aspects of product design from initial evaluation through product development to standards compliance
* Provide electronic design capability down to PCB level, including schematic design, layout and firmware (FPGA, microcontroller) development.
* Produce technical reports and documentation as required.
* Provide product/technical sales support as required for example in customer demonstrations and exhibitions.
If you feel this role is suitable for yourself please apply.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.