Desired skills/ experience/ knowledge:
- For this role the ideal candidates will have a master degree in engineering, electro mechanics or equivalent and at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar conceptual and technical environment.
- You will need to be enthusiastic result-oriented, fast-learning team player.
- Good communication skills across all levels is a must and having the ability to set and deliver on all objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of software and FPGA development would be an advantage
- A good and practical knowledge of the development flow and the interaction with the other disciplines is a strong advantage.
- Within this role you will be tasked to lead the electronic development of space instruments or space equipment.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary design team and work in accordance to specification and ensure delivery is in line with planning and cost
- Translating challenging equipment level requirements into board level requirements
- Perform and refine the equipment conceptual and level design
- Reviewing the board level electronic circuits keeping in mind the requirements
- Maintaining an overview over the overall equipment design
- Defending equipment level electronic design and trade-offs to the customer
- Preparing the equipment level test procedure
- Supporting the equipment level validation
- Although the role is based in Belgium, the role will require you to be Fluent in English.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office