Embedded Software Engineer (C)
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH102647
Location: England, London
Sector: Software, Aerospace
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 10/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
A market leading client of mine in the South East of England are on the lookout for a contract resource to code the future of Electronic Devices.
You will be required to have knowledge in the following areas.
- Embedded C
- Knowledge of C++
- Understanding of GPS technologies
- Battery Powered Device development
- Previous experience of delivering projects in an Agile environment
- TDD Familiarity
- Open source development tools and methodology understanding
- Embedded systems security mechanisms
Want an idea of the challenges?
- Developing the best in embedded software for consumer electronic products.
- Software design with input all the way up to architectural design.
- Support for the wider Electronic Engineering teams (As required).
- Support to the Production Engineering & Manufacturing teams to aid efficient production.
- RTOS development and software architecture.
- Device driver development.
What you can expect from my client!
You won't lose interest in what they do! Despite their huge size they adopt and move just like a start up.
A company culture they pride themselves on. This is a work hard play hard environment adopting fun into influential technology for the future.
Entrepreneurship is valued and if you have an idea, suggestion or just a different approach to something then all founders are present with open ears!
So what are you waiting for? If this sounds like you then please email your CV to me at email@example.com to find out more about what we can offer!
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.