Embedded Software Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118042
Location: England, London, East London
Sector: Embedded Software, R and D
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Date posted: 05/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Embedded Software Engineer - East London - Up to £50K
Are you an Embedded Software Engineer who can produce economical, error free code?
A world leader in the AV industry require Embedded Software Engineers with the ability to produce efficient code. You will need to be keen to learn and contribute to the development of new products in high performance real time networks.
This role would ideally suit a Software Engineer who has good knowledge of software development in C++ within an embedded system.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will receive;
* Salary up £50,000
* Extensive training programs
* 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
* Private healthcare
Embedded Software Engineer Requirements
* Experience developing software for embedded systems
* Software development proficiency in C++
* Experience developing device drivers for embedded systems using DMA and interrupt techniques
* Understanding of processor and hardware requirements around embedded systems
* Experience with socket programming
* Knowledge of common bus/interfaces such USB, SPI, I2C
* Experience debugging embedded products
Embedded Software Engineer Responsibilities
* Develop low level code and middleware for real time hardware operation
* Gain detailed knowledge and understanding of existing software designs
* Support and maintain existing software
* Produce clear and concise design documentation of software designs
* Design and development of software and systems to detailed specifications, and in accordance with ISO9001 procedures
* Maintain an up to date knowledge of technical and commercial developments relevant to the company
* Able to work to a projects plan, tracking progress, identifying risks, anticipating delays and communicating such to the project leader
If you feel this role could be suitable then please apply at the earliest convenience. The company are able to interview and bring on board suitable candidates ASAP.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.