Embedded Software Test Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118044
Location: England, London, East London
Sector: Embedded Software, R and D
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000 per annum
Date posted: 05/01/2018
Embedded Software Test Engineer - East London - Up to £50K
Are you an Embedded Software Test Engineer who can devise and construct automated tests?
A world leader in the AV industry require an Embedded Software Test who will be responsible for devising and automating tests for the validation of advanced product features and functionality. Working within a motivated team you will have the opportunity to participate in both technology research and development support.
This role would ideally suit a Software Test Engineer who has good knowledge of debugging and troubleshooting embedded products.
The successful Embedded Test Software Engineer will receive;
* Salary up £50,000
* Extensive training programs
* 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
* Private healthcare
Embedded Software Engineer Requirements
* Degree in Electronics, Computer science or other relevant subject.
* Minimum 2 years hands-on experience debugging and troubleshooting embedded products.
* Proven experience in code development for test and validation of embedded targets.
* Solid programming experience in C++
* Experience of scripting languages such as C#, Java and Python
* Ability to write automated white-box tests or unit tests
* Develop scripts for automated testing and system configuration
* Ability to support CI/CD tool integration throughout the development life cycle
* Ability to automate tests all types of applications including desktop and web applications
* Experience installing and using desktop Linux & Windows
* Basic understanding of IP networks and protocols
* Familiarity with software configuration management & defect tracking tools
If you feel this role could be suitable then please apply at the earliest convenience. The company are able to interview and bring on board suitable candidates ASAP.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.