|Duties: || |
As part of the Customer Services organization, the Network Operations Center team serves as an energy advocate for external customers. Through energy reduction initiatives, conservation methods, the team impacts business customers through innovative, reliable, and competitive energy solutions.
The Energy Analyst is a customer-facing Energy specialist with a focus on providing energy management services for customer(s) by identifying and implementing optimization opportunities relative to the consumption of energy. The customer looks to the person in this position to be able to answer many questions, which may not always be energy related - so being able to think quickly, provide support, and use excellent customer service skills is critical.
The Energy Analyst should be able to conduct reporting, budgeting, forecasting, develop business cases, and lead/manage projects if called upon to do so. A strong understanding of energy reliability principles and conduct root cause analyses will be used routinely in this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support Customer Services Demand Response and Energy Management Programs
- Serve as a customer advocate, often at the customer site, for any energy related needs.
- Utilize effective communication skills to answer inquiries from co-workers, clients, or the public
- Public involvement, which may include producing reports, graphics, presentations, and other visual material as well as occasional speaking or meeting with stakeholders
- Provide business analysis and support services in a legal and ethical manner
|Skills: || |
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients to give and receive advanced information and identify, research and analyze advanced problems.
- SAP, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be a team player
- Analytic Thinker
| || |
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office