- Perform energy savings calculations and help us develop our product by using and interpreting data gathered from sensors to estimate savings.
- Supports customer success teams by helping them interpret customer data into clear and concise stories, along with product team by reporting back as to how our software and algorithms can continue to advance.
- Conduct ASHRAE Level 2 and Level 3 energy audits
- Analyze utility billing data to evaluate customer energy performance parameters.
- Calculation of Weather/Occupancy normalized Energy consumption.
- Identify and quantify energy conservation opportunities associated with HVAC systems, building automation systems, building envelope, and renewable energy technologies.
- Develop standard energy savings calculations that use and interpret data gathered from sensors and software technology for energy conservation measures (ECMs) at large commercial facilities
- Develop initial cost estimates associated with energy conservation measures.
- Write scopes of work for HVAC and building automation system improvements, including points lists and sequences of operation, to be included in subcontractor bid documents.
- Write detailed ECM descriptions to be included in competitive proposal submissions and/or construction contract documents.
- Participate in customer meetings and presentations, including competitive oral interviews, to present technical solutions and alternatives.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Advanced understanding of Performance Contracting.
- Strong technical application knowledge of heating systems, cooling systems, and domestic water systems.
- Strong product knowledge of control systems, pumps, chillers, boilers and heat exchangers.
- Strong technical knowledge around the automation and control of variable speed devices.
- Strong presentation skills to a variety of technical and business oriented audiences,
- Strong business acumen to explain complex value selling concepts, understand and articulate the value-added proposition to the customer and channel partners.
- Experience writing, reviewing and presenting client proposals.
- Knowledge of industry standard building simulation software such as eQUEST, Trace etc preferred.
- Professional Engineer license is preferred.
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or ability to obtain preferred
- Preference for LEED accreditations
- Willingness to travel, approximately 25%-50%
- Physical Requirements: sitting, frequent standing and walking, excellent speaking, hearing and vision, and may be required to climb ladders, carry and lift 10 pounds.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.