Spencer Ogden are looking to hire an Energy Manager for an Energy Management company in Dubai.Responsibilities:
- Lead work streams related to Energy management
- Manage the development and execution of the home counselling scheme
- Lead the energy intensity mapping program and report on progress performance, risks, and mitigation measures.
- Manage the implementation of the energy management directive (once Issued).
- Supervise the development and roll-out consumer promotional programs
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders to execute energy management initiatives.
- Assess and report on effectiveness of energy management programs and activities.
- Support program owners in improving their internal energy management practices.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering. Master is plus.
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) is highly desirable.
- 5+ years of work experience in energy management related field.
- 2+ years of experience in ESCO business.
- Strong Project management, analytical communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in building power point presentations and writing skills, as well as financial and energy modelling
- Understanding of the business environment and communications practices in Dubai.
- Experience in energy and water efficiency and sustainability is highly preferred.
- Bilingual in Arabic and English is preferred.
For more information about this role please contact our Dubai office