|Duties: || |
This position is customer-facing with a focus on providing energy management services for customers by identifying and implementing optimization opportunities relative to the consumption of energy. The ability to think quickly, provide support, and use excellent customer service skills is critical. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical field support and oversee the installation of metering and monitoring systems at various customer locations.
- Perform design and detail work to support hardware architecture using MS Visio & AutoCAD to facilitate the installation of customer metering and monitoring hardware.
Work will be performed at multiple locations off site. Will discuss on supplier call.
|Skills: || |
Minimum 2+ years in a technical, industrial or engineering environment.
* Willing to obtain their Energy Manager certification within 3 years.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
* Demonstrated ability with working in a team environment.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to work effectively within a customer's facility and organization in a professional manner.
* Ability to work in a self-directed environment with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate :
- Should exhibit exceptional problem solving skills.
- Possess strong computer (Windows, Microsoft Office) and analytical skills.
- Strong electrical background with experience with both medium and low voltage equipment and systems.
- Experience with communication protocols including MODbus, BACnet, Ethernet and LON Works.
- MS Visio and AutoCAD experience.
- Demonstrate excellent customer services skills.
|Education: || |
A two-year associate degree in the requite scientific or technical field (48 scientific or technical credit hours as measured on a semester basis). Or, have completed two year of college course work (60 Credits) towards a Bachelor degree in a technical field.
This position will be filled upon the appropriate skills, knowledge, and experience of the selected candidate.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office