Job Title: Engineer - PMS (Power Management System) / 800xA System (Singapore)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for an Engineer - PMS (Power Management System) / 800xA System, who will be based in Singapore for a 6-months contract duration.
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Perform SAT, FAT and iFAT
- Emergency Shutdown Systems and Safety Instrumented Systems
- Perform Loop Testing, as well as Cause & Effect Testing
- Integration of IEC61850 devices with 800xA System
- Software modification using the management of change procedures
- Perform HMI updates
- Liaise with field E&I teams and other engineering disciplines as required
- Minimum university degree in electrical engineering
- 5 years of experience on PMS (Power Management System)
- Proficiency in 800xA System
- Proficiency in English, as liaising with customers may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321