Job Title: Engineer (Singapore)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for Engineers, who will be based in Singapore for a 2 months contract duration.
Contract Duration: 2 months
- Read and implement logics provided, e.g. logic diagrams, functional descriptions etc.
- Take care of HMI Graphic Displays generation and modification
- Commissioning of 3rd Party Communications to other PLCs via communication protocols
- Generate hardware definition files
- Minimum university degree in electrical engineering
- 5 years of HMI and Hardware Configuration experience
- Proficiency in 800xA System
- Proficiency in spoken English is an added advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321