Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : LON556CG
Location: England, London
Sector: Technology, Application Services, Renewables
Date posted: 04/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
My client, is an ambitious young consultancy who are a market leader in the energy, water and waste industry. Growing at a rapid pace, they are now looking to hire a highly skilled Engineering Consultant who will be response for Energy and Process Improvement. Based in South West London and offering a competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits, this role will be an exceptional opportunity for unrivalled career development and progression.
In order to be the successful candidate you will need to be qualified in a technical discipline (Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical) of Engineering, be working towards chartership or already be chartered and have Lean Six Sigma experience (Green belt); you will also need previous experience within the Renewables industry.
Engineering Consultant duties and responsibilities;
* Manage the time scale of deliverable projects
* Support the business development team in order to identify new opportunities from ongoing work
* Prepare and support the proposals of new projects
* Support and Manage ongoing Energy & Waste Reduction Programmes
* Focus on the delivery of energy and waste minimisation
*Help manage and minimise the increasing burden of waste, utility costs and legislative compliance.
*Support and manage ongoing Energy & Water reduction programmes
*Manage and deliver technical energy and process efficiency projects within the manufacturing, good, and beverage and chemical sectors.
*Manage and minimise the increasing burden of waste, utility costs and legislative compliance.
Engineering desired experience and Qualifications;
* Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical engineering degree
* Prior experience in delivering factory supply chain and waste minimalisation
* Project Management & Stakeholder management skills
* Working towards Chatership (or already chartered)
* Lean Six Sigma experience (green belt)
*Proven track record in sustainability solutions or Renewables industry
*Proven track record of delivering sustainability, process improvement and/or cost efficiency improvements to internal and external customers
* Full UK driving licence
This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to join a company who are straight forward, honest and solutions focused. If you meet the criteria listed above and come from a Renewables background please submit your CV to Cassandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our London office