Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH110556
Location: Italy, Milan, Milano
Sector: Equipment Sales, Power
Date posted: 24/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden is seeking an experienced Engineering Coordinator for an Automation project in Italy.
* Location: Milan, Italy.
* Start date: August 2017
* Duration: 5 months
The resource must take care of the project in terms of:
* Checking and modifying the cubicles drawings
* Checking the interconnection of the cubicles with the field and propose solutions to possible mistakes can be found
* Support and coordinate the subcontractor in charge of removing the existing panels and the installation of the new ones
* Checking and propose possible improvement of the relays settings
* Developing technical specifications (in Italian) related to installation, operations to be done on the cubicles, logic of protections and SCADA system.
* Interface with the Customer (in Italian)
* Minimum 5-10 years professional industry experience
* Solid experience in protection cubicles design
* Proven experience of site activities (wiring interconnections, drawings checks)
* Autocad, Office.
* Fluent spoken and written Italian
* Good English preferred
For more information about this role please contact our London office