Engineering Maintenance Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : EMRR
Location: England, West Sussex
Sector: Energy From Waste, Renewables
Date posted: 07/02/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client one of UK's leading integrated waste management operators are looking to hire a highly skilled Engineering Maintenance Manager in the West Sussex area. This exciting position pays a competitive salary of £45,000-£50,000 + per annum plus an impressive benefits package.
The purpose of the role is to manage a team of Mechanical and Electrical technicians to deliver a programme of Total Productive Maintenance at a Mechanical Biological Treatment Plant.
Engineering Maintenance Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Lead the development of Job Hazard Analyses and Standard Operating Procedures for all Maintenance activities.
* Lead 5S activities in Process Plant & Equipment, and Maintenance Areas.
* Maintain records of all calibrated & safety critical equipment on CMMS to ensure compliance, e.g. lifting equipment, harnesses.
* Contractor Management and Permit to work procedures.
* Monitor Process Separation and implement continuous improvement activities to ensure the Plant exceeds contract and internal performance targets.
* Motivate and lead the maintenance team to provide an effective support and maintenance service to the Operations team.
* Implement a programme of Total Productive Maintenance throughout the facility to include all three aspects of reliability centred maintenance: Early Equipment Management (EEM), Autonomous Maintenance (AM) and Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM).
Engineering Maintenance Manager desired experience:
* Educated in an Engineering or Scientific discipline.
* IOSH Certificate or equivalent formal safety qualification.
* Six Sigma: Green Belt or above.
* 5-years Process industry experience in operations.
* 2 years Preventative Maintenance.
* Supervisory Experience.
* Commissioning Experience.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office