*** Candidates must have technical expertise in crude oil pipeline engineering
*** 50-75% Travel Required to Permian Basin locations
*** Location flexible: Colorado, TX, or OK
Our client is growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana and California. Owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets.
- Manage a group of engineers/project managers providing operations support, commercial support and project management for Permian crude assets.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of system
- Communicate effectively with other team members (operations, construction, commercial, area engineers, other company managers)
- Possess strong knowledge of codes, standards, and regulations related to midstream business (inclusive of B31.3, B31.8, DOT 192, DOT 195, NFPA, and others as required)
- Initiate and manage optimization review projects to enhance safety, run time, and/or operating income.
- Assure all design and construction standards are met and followed
- Assure State, Federal and company regulations and policies in Safety and Environmental areas are adhered to within area of responsibility.
- Manage overall area engineering efforts to ensure complete, accurate, and effective engineering support is provided to each areas customers.
- Provide budget support and project forecasts for assigned area
- Lead or participate in the ongoing development of company procedures and standards
- Support, train and develop area engineers
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- BS degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering from 4-year accredited University.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience midstream industry project management, operations, and/or engineering role(s).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products to include Word and Excel.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels within the company as well as organizations outside the company.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Regular and Reliable Attendance
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions and a plant environment. Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex). The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- 10-15 years of experience midstream industry project management, operations, and/or engineering role(s).
- Process simulation and pipeline modeling experience with HYSYS, PROMAX, WinSim, WinFlow, Synergee, or similar applications
- Experience with Microsoft Project
Offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
This position is subject to federally mandated drug/alcohol testing.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.