Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH103863
Location: England, Essex, Harwich
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 10/03/2017
One of the world leaders within the Renewables market and offshore wind farm development are looking to hire a highly skilled Engineering Manager. This position is based along the Suffolk Coast.
As a core team member you will be responsible for delivery of technical and commercial site support for the project ensuring you deliver a successful operating asset from the projects and commissioning phase through the life of the wind farm. HSE needs to be top of the agenda and driven through all activities carried out on site alongside managing selected engineering and balance of plant issues providing direction to all personnel. As the Engineering Manager Responsible for the full lifecycle of asset integrity of the WTG and equipment including contractual, performance monitoring and reporting against KPI's.
Engineering Manager duties and responsibilities;
* Driving and maintaining high HSE standards.
* Planning and executing WTG and BOP inspections and act as lead inspector.
* Providing general technical support for all engineering issues for the entire wind farm.
* Managing all emerging modification and engineering issues in the operating portfolio.
* Providing technical expertise in the assessment of warranty performance issues.
* Supporting audits and technical due diligence of service providers and wind turbine suppliers.
* Being the technical lead expert and ensuring resources are available.
Engineering Manager desired experience;
* Academic degree (Bachelor or Master) in engineering based subjects.
* Experience related to multi megawatt wind turbine operation and inspections.
* Extensive experience in the use of wind turbine SCADA and Condition Monitoring systems.
* Previous experience in offshore wind in a high pressure environment.
* Understanding of wind turbine components, structures and electrical generation.
* Line management experience.
* Working at height ticket.
* Ability to prepare technical documentation and proposals to present and negotiate with clients.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office