To deliver all facilities related activities and issues, including engineering, construction and handover to operations of the projects, as a key member of the Project Development Management (PDM) team in Malaysia. In particular:
- Ensure that all construction operations, both onshore and offshore, are conducted in a safe, environmentally sound manner and in compliance with Malaysian law, Petronas and the company's guidelines.
- Provide leadership and management of the PDM facilities engineering team to deliver the objectives set out within the PSC;
- Responsible for all aspects of the Project execution related to planning, cost estimation, design, specification, onshore fabrication, and offshore installation of offshore facilities including jackets, decks, production facilities, and pipelines.
- Interface with key Stakeholders on facilities related Project issues and updates, including JV Partners
- Interface with other PDM disciplines, including sub-surface, drilling and production groups on engineering matters
Lead, participate and/or manage any facilities engineering activities and issues including:
- Facilities engineering includes studies, concept, front-end and detailed design covering both in-house or outsourced activities including all related deliverables i.e. report, specification, drawings, calculation, model, datasheet, indexes, list and etc.
- Ensure HSE, QA/QC and Codes requirement are adhered to in project implementation.
- Ensure quality standards and acceptance of all project deliverables, including outsourced;
- Ensuring that all facilities are fit for purpose and delivered in a timely manner.
- Lead in the preparing technical specifications for tender plans.
- Lead in evaluation of technical and commercial tender plan bids for all facilities related contracts.
- Liaison with the relevant statutory authorities, as appropriate.
- Manage construction operations and processes on a continuous basis to demonstrate compliance with legislative requirements.
- Maintain and/or continuously update General Specification (GS) to reflect latest safe practice and design / operating guidelines.
- Manage, supervise and plan the engineering computing software and hardware requirements.
- Bachelor / Master in Engineering Degree - or equivalent.
- Professional Qualifications: Preferably a Professional Engineer (PE).
- Well Versed in engineering design, codes & standards.
- Skills / Knowledge / Experience.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum 20 years of engineering work experiences in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Oil Field design and construction experience primarily focused on Offshore platforms, jackets, decks, production facilities, and pipelines.
- Familiarity with production process equipment.
- Familiarity with oil and gas well operations as they relate to the production facilities.
- Previous international experience an advantage.
- Competent in all aspects of fabrication and installation of offshore production platforms, particularly brownfield modifications
- Proven project management and leadership skills.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321