- Manage multiple engineering projects through a matrix of disciplines within the engineering team and contractor's offices. These will include but not be limited to, process, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, rotating equipment, piping, controls and flow assurance engineers. Provide support and guidance into the technical integrity, construction, installation, hook-up and commissioning activities and reporting progress into the Project controls along with other supporting departments.
- Manage and provide line management support for Incident and Injury Free Inductions, and HAZID, HAZOP, JHA, Logistics and Environment workshops.
- Develop, plan and steward project progress planning with the development team.
- Progress projects accordingly to meet target dates set per approved field development plans, or dates set by the Project manager Facilities.
- Maintain weekly/monthly cost, schedule and progress reporting as designated by project manager Facilities with a change control framework to alleviate the risk of non-cost recovery on the development.
- Broad technical experience is required in the fundamental areas of Offshore Oil and Gas Marginal field developments. Candidate must provide a proven track record of development from concept through to production on this type of project.
- Innovation and the ability to drive low cost fast track solutions will a pre-requisite of the position.
- Candidate must have a clear understanding of risk mitigation and the safe operable measures that can be taken to alleviate marginal economics.
- Working Experience will be a Minimum 12 years' experience in oil & gas
- (Total years, Type) industry, with at least 3 years of engineering management experience
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321