Engineering Project Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110948
Location: Belgium, Antwerp
Sector: Project / Programme Management, R and D
Salary: additional benefits
Date posted: 10/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
My client specialises in the design, development and manufacturing of specialist equipment for satellite communications. They are highly regarded as one of the pioneering organisations within their respective field. They have been established for over 30 years and pride themselves on their efficient and economical technology solutions.
To operate out of their commercial headquarters in Belgium my client is actively seeking an experienced Project Manager to work within its Customer Solutions team. The Customer Solutions Project Manager will be responsible for delivering solutions for various Applications and integrating them into the customer's IP and RF architecture. This position will combine technical project management with solution delivery (technical implementation, testing, installation and acceptance) activities.
Main responsibilities to include:
* Technical Project Management: create, execute and follow-up of the project implementation plan in close collaboration with all involved parties.
* Follow-up the Customer solutions development as well as participating on solution design based on the clients and 3rd party products. This includes defining and documenting IP network diagrams, link budgets, RF and IP configuration data.
* Assist to pre-sale phase by contributing to or reviewing design proposals and participating to customer pre-sales visits.
* Organize and actively participate to validation and standardization of the implemented solution in factory and/or at customer site.
* Organize and actively participate to development of the customer solution, installation, configuration and acceptance of the solution at the customer site. This includes integrating into the customer's IP network and testing/optimizing the RF link performance.
* Coordinate technical support
To be considered you must also fit the following:
* Bachelor or Master engineering degree with project management experience in Satellite telecommunications and IP
* Ability to perform under stress, while maintaining good time and priority management.
* Willingness to travel up to 25% of your time.
* Fluent in English. French is a plus.
If this sounds like a position that would be of interest and you would like to discuss this in more detail please contact me on the following:
0117 428 7338
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.