Spencer Ogden is looking for motivated and competitive individuals to join our Orlando office!
We’re looking for people like you – talented, motivated people who care about what they do, who never stop trying to achieve, and who want to build an exciting, stimulating career in a sales-oriented company.
As a Recruiter for Spencer Ogden you will be responsible for placing qualified candidates with companies throughout the nation. This role will require someone to be highly tenacious, ambitious, and with a focus on delivering quality candidates in a timely manner.
You will have the chance to advance your career based upon your own hard work and achievements and will see the rewards in both promotions and increased pay checks.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales related experience and/or less than a year of experience in recruitment.
What this role entails:
- Recruit, interview, evaluate and place highly skilled technical professionals on a contract, contract to hire or permanent basis
- Proactively source and identify active and passive technical professionals through various sourcing engines and social media sites
- Successfully review job descriptions and analyze client requirements in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager and technical skills required
- Constructs Boolean search strings to expedite focused candidate/client discovery
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting resources to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates
- Conduct thorough phone and face to face interviews to determine candidates qualifications and job requirements
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline through fostering long term relationships with candidates
- Provide consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
At Spencer Ogden, we have a clear vision to become the world’s number one energy, engineering and infrastructure recruiter. With offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and the United States of America, we’re a business that is well positioned as a global market leader in the field of 360 recruitment and mobilization services.
We firmly believe in investing in our employees, which is why we’re different in the way we work, learn and ultimately grow. Our dynamic and progressive training programs facilitate the growth needed to achieve individual and team success at each step of your career. From entry level through to directorship, every employee at Spencer Ogden is given the support and freedom to thrive.
Our offices express originality and flare, allowing our employees to remain innovative and collaborative in our approach to recruitment.
What we offer:
Compensation: Competitive base salary + commission structure
Additional benefits include:
- 100% paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Paid vacation time-off
- Paid sick time-off
- Birthdays off
- Award winning training program
- Friday 3pm finish
- Flexible working hours
- End of month celebratory drinks
- Access Perks Corporate Discount Scheme
- Global Transfer Opportunities
Performance based incentives:
- Incentive trips to popular destinations like Las Vegas, Costa Rica, and Dominican Republic
- Quarterly Sales Incentives such as our recent Helicopter Trip to the Hamptons
An Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ambitious and hungry to be successful
- Strong Communication Skills
- Be competitive and driven
- Strategic thinking & ability to execute results
- Determination to achieve objectives
- Ability to overcome objections
- Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth
The most suitable applicants will have strong examples of where they have demonstrated the above skills in a real life setting. Recruitment Consultants are excellent goal-setters and high-achievers.