Environment Officer (EO)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH109616
Location: Malaysia, johor
Sector: Field Services, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 06/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
We are looking for Certifies Environmental Officer, minimum 3 years work experience, to work at Pengerang Site.
The Job Description (JD) as below:
1) Supervise the work of erosion and sediment control on site as specified in the ESCP and EMP;
2) Coordinates implementation of the environmental management programmes;
3) Coordinates the Waste Management Programme;
4) Directs environmental awareness material distribution;
5) Coordinates environmental incident investigations and report findings to the Construction Manager and HSE Officer;
6) Assesses Contractor's environmental protection compliance and report findings to the Construction Manager and Project Manager.
7) Planning,organizing, and leading for HSE activities and give necessary proper advise to company relating Environment matter.
8) Rectified and solved any environmental issue.
Only open to Malaysian candidates.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321