Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist / EHS Co-ordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: LONCG84
Location: Republic of Ireland, Cork, Cork City
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date Posted: 13/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client, a leading player in the Renewable Energy Industry, are looking to hire a highly skilled Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist / EHS Co-ordinator. Based in their Cork offices in Ireland and paying a competitive €35,000 - 50, 000 per annum + overtime, benefits and annual leave. This role will offer unrivalled career development and an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within the hugely sought after Wind Energy Industry.
In order to be the successful candidate you will need a minimum 1 year experience in a similar role, with experience across all aspects of safety management. As the Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist / EHS Co-ordinator you work closely with all relevant business partners and provide continuous support in developing and implementing new policies and procedures.
Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist / EHS Co-ordinator duties and responsibilities;
* Responsible for Health and Safety of employees and subcontractors on site
* Carry out EHS training, inductions, risk assessments and auditing to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
* Supporting EHS audit programmes
* Incident investigation and tracking incidents to closure
* Work closely with stakeholders to identify system gaps and support needs - implementing improvement opportunities
*Support the development and Integrated Management system
Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist / EHS Co-ordinator desired experience;
* Tertiary qualifications in Health & Safety / Environmental Science / Engineering
* Have in-depth knowledge and experience of safe systems of work
* Proven industry experience across Renewables (wind) or Construction
* Ability to manage stakeholder relationships, demonstrable with excellent communication skills
* Proficient IT skills
* Proven experience across all areas of Safety Management
This particular team pride themselves on their quality of work, delivering integral maintenance, repairs and world class servicing. In order to be considered for this position you must have full working rights within the EU.
For more information about this role please contact our London office