As an international enterprise engaged in the business of large complex infrastructure construction and investment worldwide. Our client's put employees first and strive for excellence as a whole. They understand what is needed to complete tasks and solve obstacles but always looking out for the staff's safety and health on site which provides them the excellence in work safety and well-being.Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Manager, maintain, implement and monitor the company's environmental & quality management systems
- Supervise and coordinate specialist Sub Contractors and Labour workers
- Liaise with Consultants and Government members and Safety officers to ensure smooth operation of site safety and environment.
- Site inspections, Quality checks, Recordings and Reports of daily activities
- Provide supports to ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree or equivalent within the Environmental construction sector
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience working on Civil / Building projects
- Chartered Environmentalist will have an advantage.
- Experience in waterworks, road & drainage or highway road is preferred
- Communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Environmental Officer
Interested candidates, please feel free to call Tel: +852 3726 8223 for more details or alternatively submit your CV and short listed candidates will be contacted. For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office