EOT Crane Technician
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH107971
Location: United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 02/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
The role of the EOT Crane Technician is to assist in the maintenance and repair of Offshore Lifting Equipment in accordance with legislative, corporate and manufacturers recommendations.
- Carry out maintenance repairs to onshore overhead gantry cranes
- Carry out maintenance and repairs in accordance with safe systems of work
- Identify tools and materials to complete job scope
- Complete effective handover and completion certificate as required
- Work as part of a time to ensure that all overhead gantry cranes are ready for annual
inspection by 3rd party
- Ensure that all Quality and operational procedures as identified in QA Manuals
are adhered to at all times
- Maintain and embrace ownership of departmental policies and procedures
- Time served and minimum of 1 Year experience in an Engineering background
- General computer skills including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Risk/COSHH/PUWER awareness
- Previous experience with overhead gantry crane maintenance.
- Good English oral communication skills
- Good working attitude.
- Working as part of a team
- UAE Driver's License (preferred)
For more information about this role please contact our London office