Our client, a global leading Solar PV inverter manufacturer with over 60GW implemented worldwide, are offering an incredible opportunity for an EPC Key Account Manager, paying a base salary of €75,000 with an amazing benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to join the company to grow and develop the company's existing project portfolio across the European market.
EPC Key Account Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the existing accounts of the company, through maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities throughout Europe.
- Travel to meet with prospective clients, and represent the company in an effective manner.
- Analysing and comparing the viability of new business decisions.
- Help to define and implement the European sales strategy of the company.
- Work proactively with the sales team across different countries and other departments to improve the general company sales strategy.
- Working with and reporting into the General Manager of the EMEA region.
EPC Key Account Manager desired experience:
- Technical or commercial Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales or procurement in the renewable energy industry.
- Be equally competent in both account management and new business development.
- Excellent technical insight in the industry.
- Extensive existing network within the renewable energy industry.
- Fluent in German and English.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office