- EPKS maintenance- R.410 or later
- Start-up, commissioning and repairs at customer sites.
- Preventive maintenance at customer sites .
- Being temporarily based at customer site for daily maintenance of the installed base.
- Performing the required diagnostics after repair.
- Informing the customer about performed activities as well advising about (technical) service matters when this is desirable or necessary to guarantee failure free use of the instrument in the future.
- Informing the customer about obsolete equipment and stimulating replacement of old equipment that cannot be repaired anymore. Requirements and wishes of the customer need to be taken into consideration.
For more information about this role please contact our London office