The Role: 30+ Equipment/Frac Operators needed in Pleasanton, TX for leading oilfield service company.
- The majority of the work will include being a part of the frac crew, helping rig up/ rig down and performing manual labor
- CDL required but there will be only about 20 hours of drive time per month, this is not a driving role.
- 14/7 rotation with PAID DAYS OFF
- Private housing provided - kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom
- $15.50/hr for candidates with Class A Permits
- $16/hr for candidates with Class A CDL
- GUARANTEED OVERTIME PAY - you will be working a minimum of 80 hours per week
- Full benefits are offered - medical, dental, 401k, etc.
- Offers are made on the spot at the interview/hiring event
- 1 year of oil and gas/fracking experience
- Must pass drug screen, DOT physical and 7-year background check
- Must have Class A CDL or Permit - no exceptions
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office