- Responsible for analysis, validation, rationalization and synchronization of enterprise master data.
- Perform data mining, and advanced statistical / relational analysis of large data sets to identify and correct inconsistencies & anomalies in enterprise master data.
- Analyze, visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems related to data quality and consistency on large data sets.
- Provide insights and recommendations to the business and project teams to drive master data related decisions
- Decision making authority to manage and execute data related projects from development through delivery.
- Train/educate MDM Specialists on methods of system utilization and identify opportunities to increase productivity.
- Develop and perform adhoc Master Data related queries and reports to support business needs
Education and / or Experience:
- At least 4 years progressive analytical experience or bachelors degree and 1 - 2 years related experience with advanced statistical and relational analysis skills.
- Experience and knowledge of departmental functions, terminology and interrelationships for data types such as: experience developing supplier relationships, creating and executing on project plans and demonstrating excellent follow up skills.
- Theoretical knowledge of statistics and quantitative analysis techniques (e.g., spreadsheet modeling, regression analysis)
- SAP experience is desirable but not essential.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office