Executive Administrator- Solar
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118560
Location: USA, Colorado, Denver
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Salary: Up to US$50000.00 per annum + Full Benefits
Date posted: 03/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
* Ensure world class customer and technical support is experienced by all customers
* Ensure customer technical and non-technical support inquiries are processed on a timely basis,
meeting or exceeding our service level agreements
* Manage escalations expeditiously and with diplomacy
* Fully understand and implement new processes in regards to CRM and ERP tools
Ensure all service work orders are processed properly, refunds are issued and/or replacement
orders are shipped and delivered on time to meet the customer's expectations
* Prepare calendars, reports, invoices, summaries, financial statements, travel itineraries, and
* Create, read, analyze, file, retrieve and organize organizational documents, invoices and orders.
* Develop operational metrics and service level metrics to measure process efficiencies, team
performance and productivity; implement changes per targeted areas
* Work collaboratively to build and maintain productive working relationships with Customer
Support team members and across other departments to make sure customer needs are met
and inquiries are resolved
* Inspect work orders for completeness and timely close out
* Maintain data quality in service data management tools
* Follow-up with clients to validate customer satisfaction
* Follow-up with clients regarding all open service issues
* Develop and maintain effective communication with customers
* Communicate effectively between other groups within the company
* Lend assistance to scheduler & dispatcher in times of need
New Graduates or 1-3 years of experience welcomed to apply!
Must live in the Greater Denver Area
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This position requires clear and concise
communication to effectively drive team and execute customer requests
* Excellent organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple
demands and assignments and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
* Detailed and accurate data entry
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to multi-task between data entry, data validation and customer service inquiries.
* Advanced ability to use Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and
* Excellent computer skills relating to Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise
Resource Planning tools.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.