Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110993
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Corporate, Administration, Built Environment
Salary: US$65000.00 per annum
Date posted: 01/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
- The Executive Assistant will support several Partners and Department Heads with day to day administrative functions.
- Standard work hours for this Executive Assistant position will be 8:00AM through 5:00PM with additional hours as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate complex international travel booking, including the processing of international travel visas.
- Complete extensive expense reports.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible.
- Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Manage calendars for multiple Partners and Directors.
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as internal and external meetings, travel and conferences.
- Track and renew licenses, memberships and credits.
- Maintain database of client contacts.
- Interact with individuals at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
- Act as general administrative contact for department staff, serve as the point person for all basic needs for the team.
- Provide backup coverage for office reception desk when needed (8:00AM-7:00PM).
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an Executive Assistant capacity.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Proactive with a great attention to detail.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Be comfortable dealing with a diverse variety of people on the telephone, email and in-person, in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Concur expense reporting system.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Experience in Architecture industry is a plus.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.