Initial contract role based in Bury offering £18.00hr to £25.00hr depending on experience.
Our Client is looking for an Executive Assistant based in Bury on initial contract basis. To Manage travel arrangements for EMEA Managing Director and Head of International Sales and other Senior Leadership Team members. You will be a key member of the EMEA Leadership Team.
Role Overview and Responsibilities
- It's an international role where you collaborate with and challenge numerous stakeholders
- You will be a key member of the EMEA Leadership Team
- Assist the MD and Head of International Sales in the daily business plans and support with future development plans.
- Arrange presentations and make unplanned analyses meetings e.g. management, KPI and performance review meetings.
- Must be willing to travel - The role is highly mobile, internationally
We are looking for:
- Proven track record of similar supporting roles at senior management level
- Natural problem solver when working under pressure, able to demonstrate effective solutions with daily difficulties.
- Must be able to manage constricted Deadlines, workloads and be able to Prioritize accordingly. Must show a sense of confidence, ownership, and strong commitment to achieving goals.
- Looking for an exceptional communicator, both internally and externally, comfortable in dealing with senior management.
To find out more information regarding this role, please call the Manchester office on 016122710 or email Georgina on email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office