We are currently seeking a Facade Manager
to work with existing team to help deliver the complex facade works on a major mixed use development. In this role you will report to the Project Director and you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Review submission documents, including assessing progress claims and variations
- Liaise with contractors on site including running progress meetings.
- Act as an interface with the design consultants and architects
- Supervise QA and QC on the project
- Inspect contractor's factory and highest quality is being met during fabrication
- Ensure contractors are performing to standards and within scope
- Organise weekly meeting.
You will be a degree qualified engineer (or extensive experience in supervising works will also suffice) with extensive experience in the construction, installation, fabrication and commissioning of complex facades and curtain walling.
You will be able to display expert knowledge in various facade installation techniques and the ability to lead and drive a project to ensure critical milestones are met.Please contact Alan Ng +852 3726 8212 & send me your cv for consideration.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office