We are currently seeking a Facade Project Coordinator
to work with existing team to help deliver the complex facade works on a major mixed use development. In this role you will report to the Project Manager and you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Review submission documents, including assessing progress claims and variations
- Liaise & coordinate with contractors on site
- Act as an interface with clients & contractors
- Supervise QA and QC on the project
- Inspect contractor's factory and highest quality is being met during fabrication
- Communicate well with management & site supervisors
You will need to have extensive experience in the construction, installation, fabrication and commissioning of complex facades and curtain walling.
You will be able to display expert knowledge in various facade installation techniques and the ability to coordinate a project to ensure critical milestones are met.Please contact Alan Ng +852 3726 8212 & send me your cv for consideration.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office