The Sr Facilities Foreman is responsible for the construction of production and gathering system facilities. The position is responsible for the onsite supervision of employees and contractors. Also ensures the quality and company standards are met during construction. Accountable for the safety of employees, contractors, and Company resources and the environment in their area.
- Manages construction activity of Production and Gathering system schedules
- Role will be primarily comprised of pipeline and gathering system construction initially
- Coordinates location construction with field land staff and contractors in support of construction activities.
- Coordinates with third-party pipeline companies to ensure schedule and budget are on track
- Engages in onsite meetings with land staff and landowners to assist in the design of location construction in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations.
- Supports all other departments such as Drilling, Completions and Production to ensure schedules are maintained
- Ensures all locations are in compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Provides input into the design and construction of production facilities in terms of site construction and layout.
- May oversee contractors and Company employees
- Prepares cost estimates for upcoming projects.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Typically requires 6 years of related experience in oil and gas production.
- Requires no less than 6 years in pipeline construction and operational support roles
- Six years of experience in excavation, or Facility Construction.
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen
- Must be eligible to work in the United States indefinitely
- Ability to complete regular travel to well-sites/field in or near Pecos and Ft Stockton, as required by job responsibilities.
- Ability to work no less than 40 each week, as responsibilities require.
- Available to work weekends and/or on-call shifts as supervisor requires.
- Exposure to and driving in all weather conditions, including extreme heat, extreme cold, sun, rain, hail, sleet, high winds, etc. to run well routes and inspect and repair equipment.
- Working environment includes exposure to extremely loud noises in field, hazardous chemicals, and hydrocarbons that may be under extreme pressure for which appropriate safety measures are required. Also, may include working with moving machinery/equipment parts for which extreme caution must be taken.
- Ability to traverse uneven terrain.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office