Facilities Maintenance Technician
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH102737
Location: Scotland, Falkirk, Grangemouth
Sector: Electricity, Utilities
Date posted: 28/03/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Disclosure Scotland required
Drug Screen is required
£13.50 per hour
* Maintenance testing, start up technical support of electrical / mechanical equipment
* Service and maintenance of 3rd party equipment
* Perform PPM Maintenance, re-active & commissioning works on fire & emergency lighting systems on both contracted and non-contracted sites. The sale of small works & equipment is also covered in the engineers remit
* Perform and provide counsel on expert emergency, maintenance, testing, and start-up
* Technical support across any type of electrical or mechanical equipment, systems and subsystems from simple to moderately complex in nature. Performs or provides counsel on diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems (both hardware and software.
* Service and maintenance of Honeywell and third party equipment (as per trade expertise).
* Day to day servicing, calibrations and maintenance; including diagnoses and repairs faults in fire alarm equipment.
* Ideally you will have an apprenticeship in the Electrical/Electronic Engineering Industry or equivalent or City & Guilds, BTEC, ONC/HNC qualification in an Electrical/Electronic discipline.
* Previous experience of servicing Fire Alarm systems
* Knowledge of Honeywell products
* A working knowledge of the current IEE regulations and relevant standards.
* The desire and ability to continually develop skills in line with business requirements and customer needs.
* The ability to identify and satisfy customer needs.
* The ability to identify and satisfy commercial opportunities.
* The ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
* The ability to work within clearly defined Quality Management Systems.
* Familiarity with Health & Safety regulations and the ability to work within customer controlled environments.
*HVAC Refrigeration and Mechanical and Electrical Installations
*Excellent Customer Care
*Can do attitude
*Industry Standard Qualifications
*Current Driving License - vehicle provided
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office