Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH114247
Location: England, Worcestershire
Sector: Quality, Defence
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
Date posted: 04/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Job title: Facilities Manager
Salary: up to £45,000 + benefits
Location: Worcestershire, UK
My client is looking for an experienced Facilities Manager with an Engineering background who is confident at managing people at all seniority levels both internally and externally. Areas of the business that you will be overseeing include: Contractors, Utilities, SHE, Design and MRO to name but a few.
* All aspects of maintenance of the sites infrastructure
* Management of the Facilities Department including works contractors
* Input into Investment and Improvement Projects
* Further Development of a Computer Based site wide Planned Preventative Maintenance System
* Support the Safety, Health and Environment team with respect to company legislative requirements and arrangements
* Co-ordination of all departmental works
* Management of all sites utilities
* Input and support the company EN9100 registration and maintenance of that quality standard with respect to Facilities management
* Budget management
* Infrastructure and Engineering management
* Design, Installation, Maintenance and Repair
* Maintenance systems development and management
* Utilities management
* Management to a quality standard e.g. EN9100
* Safety, Health and Environment legislation
If you would be interested in being considered for the aforementioned Facilities Manager position then please do submit an application.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.