ESSENTIAL DUTIES Include The Following
- Maintains a working knowledge of the oil field "jobs" contracted for by the company.
- Interacts with the customer and others at the job site, in a manner that is effective and which promotes a positive image for the company.
- Performs job calculations, monitors jobs, prepares post job reports, executes job designs, pricing and maintains quality control.
- Performs various mathematical calculations as required in oil field stimulation operations.
- Performs and oversees Job Quality testing in the lab and at the job site.
- Operates design and monitoring software at the facility and on the job site.
- Prepares job proposals and designs as required.
- Assists the District Engineer and/or District Manager in day-to-day operations of the district and provides technical sales support to the district staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in the Bakken is prefered
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, or Technology from an ABET accredited institution.
- Experience in the Bakken is strongly preferred
- Must be able to speak, read and write English well enough to read technical documents and effectively communicate with team members.
- Ability to deal with customers in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Must be able to use a Windows-based personal computer.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient with advanced technical software.
Other Technical Skills
- Proficient in proper drafting/drawing techniques for both structural and mechanical drawings including the proper implementation of orthographic projections and tolerances.
- This position may be required to complete a functional test quantifying the physical requirements for the essential functions of the position.
- Employee must be physically able to perform all essential job functions required in this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, stand, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, hear, talk and smell.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to wear or use a respirator.
- Promotes all safety programs while continually expressing and enforcing company's commitment to safety. This is evidenced by: Stopping any work in which a safety hazard has been identified until all affected parties are made aware of the possible hazard and all reasonable measures have been taken to mitigate the hazard.
- Keeps current with comapanies's required safety training courses.
- Maintains a safe driving record and avoiding any at-fault or preventable accidents.
- Complies with all Company Quality Management System Standards, Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Supports the company's Quality Policy Statement.
- Performs all work in accordance with established RPC and Company specific Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Performs duties within established standards and customer requirements.
- May work in an office, shop or warehouse environment.
- May be required to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- May be required to work outside assigned District location to support internal and external customers.
Rotation: 4 weeks on 2 weeks off
Housing will be provided.
Travel/millage will be reimbursed.
Salary: based on experience.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.