Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH109045
Location: USA, Arizona, Phoenix
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Date posted: 07/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
As a global leader in turnkey services including the development, engineering, and operation of solar, distributed energy, and battery storage projects has an opening for a Field Engineer for the construction of a Battery Storage and Utility Scale Solar projects.
This position offers a unique opportunity to obtain a position with a growing, Fortune 200 global company with a strong pipeline of work.
Location: Phoenix, Arizona & Hawaii
Position: Field Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in solar and/or battery storage projects
- Strong electrical background required
- Experience with SCADA, RTAC and Ladder Logic
- Verifying Relay points.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control with electrical systems.
- Review project scope and design specifications and participate in design kickoff meetings.
- Utilize engineered drawings, specifications, design criteria and vendor shop drawings to develop a detailed installation plan including supplemental installation drawing details and bills of material (BOMs) for all conductors, equipment, devices and support infrastructure.
- Work with engineer of record and recommend value engineering ideas for consideration.
- Work with CAD specialist to create detailed drawings for installation teams.
- Detail BOMs for electrical loose material, simple and complex electrical assemblies and electrical sub-assemblies for the Manufacturing Department.
- Report back on innovative ideas for product improvement and new product creation ideas throughout the design for installation and the field installation processes.
Competitive Benefits Include:
- Competitive Pay & Per Diem
- Corporate Expense Card
- Free Comprehensive Health Benefits with United Health Care including: Health, vision & dental
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.