- Customer Inquiry - Owner of initial customer contact via phone and email.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both internal and external customers
- Scheduling - Coordinate, schedule, and confirm all services activities in the region in line with customer expectations with clear and professional communication.
- PO's - Raise and track customer purchase orders inside ERP systems.
- Ensure purchase orders conform to the negotiated terms and conditions.
- Reporting - Responsible for preparing weekly and monthly reports for review by Service Manager.
- Backlog - Own and track current and aged customer backlog.
- Evaluate job scope and value to determine next steps for the business.
- Customer Site Requirements - Work closely with customers, local training, and EHS departments to confirm all requirements are completed in order to ensure smooth day of logistics for Field Service Engineer and Customer.
- Order Management - Own end to end management of equipment and parts orders for both Field Service Engineers and Customers.
- RFQ - Maintain and deliver Field Service quotations to our customers
- Invoicing - Raise and track Customer Invoices and prioritize late/at-risk payments as they become due for payment.
- Aged Debt - Compile and assist in managing service backlog.
- Contact customers to ensure services are provided in scope.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 years' experience and or Associates Degree with a minimum of 6 years' experience operational role.
- Knowledge of SAP operations and function preffered.
- High level of proficiency with PC skills within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Ability to handle high pressure dynamic workload
- Organized and accurate while managing multiple issues.
Desired skill set:
- Strong business acumen.
- Effective interpersonal skills, demonstrated affinity for building and maintaining rapport with client and customers
- Detail oriented with ability to perform in a fast paced environment and adaptable to change
- Excellent verbal, written communication and telephone skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision-making, and time management skills
- Experience in process improvement initiatives
- Strong organizational skills
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office