Service Engineer role includes:
Commission: 2%-5% on revenue per quarter
Car Allowance/ Mileage: $0.17 per mile/ $500 per month
Company Credit Card for business expenses, laptop, cell phone
|Job Title: Technical Service Engineer|
Business Title: Field support Service Engineer
Reports To: Technical Service Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute the assigned service activities for the process equipment range of products for the USA, organizations and engineering companies to maintain our equipment to a customer's high level of expectation
- Undertake direct on-site service, support and installation to our customers in a timely manner as required, (will involve travel).
- Sales support is also an important focus area in this role to help us promote our equipment & services by performing customer demonstrations, trade shows, following up sales opportunities and any other related activity as required.
GENERAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School/G.E.D with additional specialized/technical training or college courses along with the following experience.
- 10+ years' experience of servicing laboratory based equipment, providing support and self-managing.
- Experience in the service industry, customer focused, neat and tidy appearance and polite nature.
- Good knowledge of digital circuits, wiring, programming logic, electrical components, electronics, processors and mathematics.
- Commissioning and validation experiences are a plus
- A mechanical strong knowledge in instrumentation is required.
- Understanding of water chemistry.
- Understanding of water purification technologies and there applications
- Read and explain a flow diagram
- Safe working Electrical Practice
- Advanced Mechanical Skills
- Advanced electrical/electronic Skills (Including PLC)
- Pipe work Fabrication
- Authority to replace parts, resolving local issue in a timely manner in accordance with customer expectations.
- Assignments are in the form of small goals or areas of responsibility. There is a little latitude for decision making
- Interpret and/or evaluate information and/or create analytical approaches.
- Monitor our product performance and service offering,
- Written communication is imperative; the employee will be required to communicate through emails with other employees, supervisors, managers and clients. Will also be required to write up site reports.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.