Spencer Ogden is looking for a Water/Wastewater Field Service Engineer for a top client based out of Denver, CO. 50% travel paid for by the company.
*Full time salaried role with benefits*
Car Allowance/ Mileage: $0.17 per mile/ $500 per month
Company Credit Card for business expenses, laptop, cell phone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Execute the assigned service activities for the lab and process equipment range of products for the USA, organizations and engineering companies to maintain our equipment to a customer's high level of expectation.
Undertake direct on-site service, support and installation to our customers in a timely manner as required, (will involve travel- up to 50%).
Sales support is also an important focus area in this role to help us promote our equipment & services by performing customer demonstrations, trade shows, following up sales opportunities and any other related activity as required.
- High School/G.E.D with additional specialized/technical training or college courses along with the following experience.
- 10+ years' experience of servicing laboratory based equipment, providing support and self-managing.
- Experience in the service industry, customer focused, neat and tidy appearance and polite nature.
- Good knowledge of digital circuits, wiring, programming logic, electrical components, electronics, processors and mathematics.
- Commissioning and validation experiences are a plus
- A mechanical strong knowledge in instrumentation is required.
- Understanding of water chemistry.
- Written communication skills and willingness to work with a team.
- Understanding of water purification technologies and their applications.
Authority to replace parts, resolving local issue in a timely manner in accordance with customer expectations.
Assignments are in the form of small goals or areas of responsibility. There is a little latitude for decision making
Interpret and/or evaluate information and/or create analytical approaches.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.