Field Service Engineer - Indonesia
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110088
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
Sector: Corporate, Sales, Power
Salary: US$1500 - US$2500 per month + benefits
Date posted: 17/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
General Purpose of Job:
* Perform repairs and overhauls on diesel / gas engines according to customer requirements while meeting the required quality, health, safety, environmental and cost targets.
* Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
* Perform overhauls and repairs on assemblies on site and/or in workshops.
* Prepare Service Report in accordance to Company standards.
* Perform internal and external progress status of the assigned work.
* Ensure that the work is executed according to Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
* Graduated from reputable university majoring in Mechanical / Electrical / Marine background.
* At least 5-years proven experience with diesel engines both marine and power plant application.
* Experience in diesel / gas engines will be an advantage
* English fluency both oral and written
* Willing to travel
* Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project)
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321