- Safely supervise and or perform installation and removal activities on all equipment in a range of complex situations with or without standard removal tools
- Instruct site teams and activities to complete desired work scopes
- Carry out all work safely.
- Adhere to client HSE procedures and discontinue work if it is potentially unsafe to proceed
- Submit client specific behavioural safety cards, at least one per trip
- Carry out job specific method statements and risk assessments and ensure that all members of the team are operating safely and following both company and client safety methods
- Produce workpacks based on customer's requirements
- Ensure all work is completed in a timely manner and to the companies quality procedures
- Liaise with onshore technical support in case of change in work scope and proceed only if appropriate information is available and the new work scope has been agreed with the Field Service Manager.
- Provide technical support to our customers and where appropriate to liaise with the companies Services technical support team to ensure correct actions are taken
- Support RCA investigations as required
- Complete accurate job reports, expenses and timelines in accordance with my clients T&Cs and procedures
- Clear HSEQ record
Education and Experience:
- Ideally a Craftsperson in appropriate discipline, with NVQ 3 / HNC in Mechanical Engineering.
- At Least five years' experience in a similar role working in the oil & gas environment and highly skilled in installation, commissioning and overhaul of rotating equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft office software.
- Highly customer focused and able to work unsupervised on all clients sites, working to client specific hours and shift patterns.
- Team player with proactive approach to health and safety.
- Experience in completing detailed reports and full understanding of systems, processes and fault finding.
- Experience with Rotating Equipment would be highly advantageous.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: if not applicable, delete this line
Valid passport, IOSH managing safely, Offshore certification beneficial.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office