Field Service Engineer - Malaysia
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH115300
Location: Malaysia, KL
Sector: Plant Engineering, Design and R&D, Power
Date posted: 10/11/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
V A C A N C Y
We are currently hiring for the worldwide leading Compressor manufacturer. This role is based in Malaysia. Due to the business expansion we are looking for young, dynamic, enthusiastic and qualified candidates for the following position:
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
General Purpose of Job:
* Perform repairs and overhauls on rotating equipment, specifically air compressors, according to customer requirements while meeting the required quality, health, safety, environmental and cost targets.
* Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
* Perform overhauls and repairs on assemblies on site and/or in workshops.
* Prepare Service Report in accordance to Company standards.
* Perform internal and external progress status of the assigned work.
* Ensure that the work is executed according to Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
* Graduated from reputable university majoring in Mechanical / Electrical background.
* Proven experience with rotating equipment will be an added advantage
* English fluency both oral and written
* Willing to travel
* Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project)
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321