Field Service Engineer - Thailand
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH112421
Sector: Plant Engineering, Design and R&D, Power
Date posted: 29/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
General Purpose of Job:
Perform repairs and overhauls on rotating equipment according to customer requirements while meeting the required quality, health, safety, environmental and cost targets.
* Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
* Perform overhauls and repairs on assemblies on site and/or in workshops.
* Prepare Service Report in accordance to Company standards.
* Perform internal and external progress status of the assigned work.
* Ensure that the work is executed according to Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
* Graduated from reputable university majoring in engineering background.
* At least 5-years proven experience with rotating equipment both LNG and power plant application.
* English fluency both oral and written
* Willing to travel
* Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project)
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321