Field Service (Mechanical Turbomachinery) - Oil&Gas - Indo
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: PDN09212016
Location: Indonesia, Cilegon
Sector: Craft Services, Oil and Gas
Salary: US$1150 - US$1300 per month + benefits
Date Posted: 21/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Position: Field Service Representative (Steam Turbines/Compressors) (Cilegon, Indonesia)
Company: The company is a multinational original turbo machinery equipment manufacturer which services various clients in the energy sector.
- Provide Mechanical Engineering technical assistance to clients during Installation & Commissioning stages. Mechanical Equipment to be managed include centrifugal compressors, steam turbine, and reciprocating compressor
- The FSR will also be troubleshooting and providing solutions for mechanical and additional systems issues faced in the field environment
- This role requires 70%-90% traveling and mobility to various international and local client sites
-Ideal candidate must have a great attitude and energy in working within the energy industry. He/She must have a practical working experience with Turbomachinery and Reciprocating Equipments for at least 3 years, and has worked at petrochemical, refinery, and offshore facilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient verbal, written, and report writing skills in English. Ideal candidate must be able to be confident in liaising with local and international entities and clients.
For interested candidates, please send your CV and Mobile Number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321