Field Service Rep/ Supervisor
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH118207
Location: USA, Colorado, n/a
Sector: Plant Outage, Operations & Maintenance, Power
Date posted: 11/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Urgently looking for a Field Service Rep/ Supervisor in the Water Treatment Industry who is willing to work/ relocate to these states -CO, CA, NV.
The Field Service Representative (FSR) - Dispatchable will perform installation, commissioning, aftermarket services of Filtration, Softening, Reverse Osmosis, UV, Electro-deionization, and other customized water purification equipment. In addition they may perform Mobile Water and B.O.O. (Build, Own, and Operate) field operation, installation and maintenance of this equipment. In this role, you will:
- Thermal Evaporation
· Lead or participate on-site project management, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
· Install and service chemical feed and water treatment equipment at designated locations
· Utilize the proper procedures and equipment when handling chemicals. Examples of chemicals handled: HCl, NaOH, H2SO4, N2H4, Al2 (SO4) 3, O3, etc
· Consultant with customer management and technical counterparts including communications with other FSRs, Field managers, Environmental Health and Safety, sales, engineering, logistics, outside contractors and plant operators regarding equipment and operations regularly.
· Perform water analysis and collect samples for preparation, labeling and shipment to designated laboratory for analysis
Must have Green card OR US authorization to work (due to urgency, a sponsorship will not be provided)
Duration: min 3-6 months
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.