The Field Service Representative (FSR) - Dispatchable will perform installation, commissioning, aftermarket services of Filtration, Softening, Reverse Osmosis, UV, Electro-deionization, and other customized water purification equipment. In addition they may perform Mobile Water and B.O.O. (Build, Own, and Operate) field operation, installation and maintenance of this equipment. In this role, you will:
· Lead or participate on-site project management, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
· Install and service chemical feed and water treatment equipment at designated locations
· Utilize the proper procedures and equipment when handling chemicals. Examples of chemicals handled: HCl, NaOH, H2SO4, N2H4, Al2 (SO4) 3, O3, etc
· Consultant with customer management and technical counterparts including communications with other FSRs, Field managers, Environmental Health and Safety, sales, engineering, logistics, outside contractors and plant operators regarding equipment and operations regularly.
· Perform water analysis and collect samples for preparation, labeling and shipment to designated laboratory for analysis
· Perform daily testing that may include NTU, Hardness, Chlorine, pH, CO2, O2, SDI, TOC, Na, Conductivity, Silica, in addition to various other site-specific testing requirements
· Conduct preventative maintenance and calibrate equipment per established process
· Monitor equipment performance and operation.
· Transfer data to Microsoft spreadsheets, make trending graphs, calculate equipment run length and throughput, interpret data and make necessary adjustments, notify appropriate personnel when changes are made, upload information into a common libraries, etc
· Maintain monthly reports (charts / graphs), monthly Safety audits, daily and/or weekly reports,
· Writing work procedures, Job Safety Analysis, maintenance/repair schedules
· Ensure compliance of Deliverables, including volume and quality per the customer's contract specifications..