Field Service Supervisor FIFO Karratha
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH129286
Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth
Sector: Plant Outage, Operations & Maintenance, Power
Date posted: 11/07/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are working with a Global Power Leader and looking for an autonomous Field Service Supervisor based in Perth for FIFO work to Karratha.
* Attractive 2:1 Rotation
* Permanent employment with benefits
* Attractive Salary plus Superannuation
Key Responsibilities include;
* Management of a small team of Technicians
* Service and schedule maintenance on equipment
* Provide the link between the technicians and management
* Customer service and technical liaison
* Keep records and documentation up to date
* Trouble shooting and diagnostics on customer sites and in the field
* Abide by and promote all safety regulations
* Attend product and skills training as required
You will have;
* Interpersonal and communication skills to deal with Management and Technicians and relay messages from Management to Technicians
* Heavy Diesel or Gas Engine Experience
* Field Service Experience
* Computer Skills
* Proven ability to work independently and autonomously
* Diesel Mechanic Qualification
* Dogging, rigging or working with heights ticket highly regarded
Applicants MUST be located in Perth, Western Australia or willing to locate to Perth, Western Australia AND have full working rights in Australia.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or phone 08 6280 2417.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office