Due to expansion my client is looking for a Project Manager to join their Aberdeen team.
- Working across the full project lifecycle from installation through to close of well activities.
- Make sure all safety policies and processes are carried correctly and take part in the development of risk mitigation plans
- Help to develop Installation packages which suit the needs of the end client.
- Take part in meetings with other staff, clients and third parties
- Procurement of both equipment and personnel throughout the project
- Communicate clearly and professionally with clients at all times
- Install the products as and when required in the field
- Following the completion of each job, review the condition of the equipment
- Maintain all Job reports and HSE information.
- Degree in Engineering or another suitable discipline
- A minimum of 10 years' experience is required in one of the following:
- Knowledge Cased Hole Liner and Open Hole Line
- Knowledge of Cementing and Displacement and rig floor equipment and systems is essential
- Strong Knowledge of Drilling Applications
- Knowledge of all the different stages of the drilling operations
- Past Experience of working on offshore and onshore drilling rigs
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
- Be able to work irregular work patterns and travel around the globe to various sites
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to solve problems should they arise
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office